The Top 16 Changes at the White House Now That the Clintons have a Puppy
16. To avoid confusion, staff reverts back to referring to Madelaine Albright by name.
15. New "doggy door" makes it that much easier to sneak out at midnight run to McDonald's.
14. At long last, Bill won't have to flinch *every* time he hears "Bad boy."
13. President no longer the only one accused of burying his bone in someone else's yard.
12. "Bitch" label now somewhat ambiguous.
11. Accusations of crotch-sniffing at the White House no longer automatically implicate the President.
10. New, unwelcome presents under the Christmas tree.
9. Obviously miffed Socks slips Kenneth Starr a note reading: "Bil kilt Vyns Fosdr!"
8. Shouts of "Come!" from Lincoln bedroom no longer make Hillary suspicious.
7. Chelsea drops to #2 on the White House Pug-Ugly List.
6. Pipe and slipper retrieval removed from Al Gore's daily to-do list.
5. Roger Clinton no longer the only one to piddle in the Rose Garden.
4. Cries of "What a dog!" no longer make Janet Reno burst into tears at State dinners.
3. To the embarrassment of the trainers, dog still unable to tell Al Gore from a tree.
2. "Get that horny furball off my leg!" no longer refers exclusively to the President. The Number 1 Change at the White House Now That the Clintons have a Puppy...
1. Campaign donors staying overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom now find complimentary Tootsie Rolls on their pillows.
Dr. Zeuss Joke:
I'm here to ask as you'll soon see...
Did you grope Miss Lewinsky?
Did you grope her in your house?
Did you grope beneath her blouse?
I did not do that here or there...
I did not do that anywhere!
I did not do that near or far...
I did not do that Starr you are!
Did you smile? Did you flirt? Did you
peek beneath her skirt?
And did you tell the girl to lie
when called upon to testify?
I do not like you Starr you are...
I think that you have gone too far!
I will not answer any more...
Perhaps I will go start a war!
The public's easy to distract...
when bombs are falling on Iraq!
Find Jokes at Jokes.Net Jokes Directory